Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Certified Xamarin mobile developer !

Hi,


I just received my Xamarin certificate!
I'm now a Xamarin-certified Mobile developer.



It was not an easy exam, it went pretty deep on some of the internals and covered a lot of iOS and Android native features. Passing grade is 80% correct of 150 questions. I got 89% and the exam software showed me what the correct answers were for what I got wrong.

I'm lucky that I got this opportunity to enroll in Xamarin university. and use Xamarin in building cross-platform apps

C# developers can use Xamarin to write native iOS, Android, and Windows apps with native user interfaces and share code across multiple platforms.

it is really nice!

I'll write more posts about my experience with Xamarin and the benefits of it isA.

4 comments:

  1. How long did it take for you to complete the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation... about your xamarin certification. Certified xamarin developers are getting recruited many mobile app developer companies. People with mobile app ideas can hire Authorized Xamarin Partners.

    Good efforts.

    ReplyDelete